Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA)
- Before returning any item, you must contact our Technical Support Department for a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA). Please have your Item Number and Invoice Number available. Technical Support business hours are Mon-Friday 9am-5pm Pacific standard time. (949) 331-3055
- All returns must have an RMA number issued prior to acceptance of returned product returned. You will be expected to complete an RMA form only after you have received an authorization number from our Technical Support Department. Technical Support Rep. will send you the RMA form either through fax or email. RMA forms should be completed in the entirety to insure prompt service.
- RMA shipments received MUST have an RMA number clearly visible on outside of the package and include a packing list with a copy of the original invoice or it may be refused, unopened and returned. Shipping charges are not refundable.
- Our standard policy for returnable products (hereinafter mentioned as RMA Returns) is for repair/replacement only. No credits or refunds provided.
- 90meter Inc. offers replacement of defective products for 1 year. Replacement is NOT OFFERED for customer’s inability to install a working computer peripheral.
- The RMA Returns must be returned to 90meter, Inc. within ten (10) days after the RMA number has been issued. Returns may be subject to a fifteen percent (15%) restocking fee.
- All Returns MUST BE PACKAGED IN IT”S ORIGNIAL BOX AND PACKAGING MATERIAL THAT IT WAS RECEIVED IN. Should the product be returned to 90meter, Inc. and it’s received without it’s original box and packaging, your warranty could be voided.
- The RMA Returns must be a 90meter, Inc. product, the product specified on the RMA form. Otherwise the RMA will be void and product will be returned.
- Upon receipt of RMA Returns, 90meter, Inc. will verify with the customer the RMA products received are those as specified on the RMA form.
- The RMA Returns is to be packed in original condition including packaging, documentation, manuals, and accessories. Returns that do not include all the accessories may be returned to the customer or charged on a per item basis. No exchanges will be authorized for any packages returned without an RMA number from 90meter, Inc. The customer assumes responsibility for product until receipt at 90meter, Inc., shipping via an insurable carrier is recommended. Any unauthorized shipping charges will be billed to the customer or shipment will be refused.
- 90meter, Inc., will provide replacements for all units found to be defective due to materials or workmanship. All returns will be processed after they arrive in our warehouse and will be fully inspected before an exchange is issued. The customer will be notified of the finish status of the product before it is returned.
- Any product found to be damaged through misuse, abuse or negligence is not eligible for warranty replacement.
- If, upon customer receipt, the package is found to be damaged or tampered with, the customer must immediately notify 90meter, Inc. within five (5) days. 90meter, Inc. will then file a freight damage claim with the carrier involved.
- Under normal operation, RMA Returns will be repaired/replaced with new parts within 10 days after receipt at 90meter, Inc. then return to customer.
© 90meter, Inc. All rights reserved.